First Bangor Presbyterian
Morning worship: 10.30 a.m.
Evening worship: 7.00 p.m.
‘BIG TREE HOUSE’ meet during morning worship
Crèche available during morning worship.
Sunday Morning Service – Last Sunday in January, second Sunday in May, last Sunday in September and first Sunday in November Afternoon Service – Second Sunday in May and first Sunday in November Evening Service – Second Sunday in March.
Activities For Young People
BTC Drop-in (Y8+) 3.30pm to 5.30pm
Girls’ Brigade – Under 5’s (3-5 yrs) & Explorers (5-7 yrs) 6:00pm to 7:15pm
Juniors, Seniors & Brigaders 7:00pm to 9:15pm
Bugle Boys (4-5yrs) 5.30pm to 6.30pm
Anchor Boys (6-8yrs) 6.45pm to 8.00pm
Company Section (11-18yrs) 7.00pm to 10.00pm
Activities For Adults
Men’s Bowling Club 8.30am
Ladies Bowling Club 2.00pm
Senior Lunch Club (second and fourth Tuesday) 1.00pm
Bowling Club 7.30pm
Presbyterian women (Third Tuesday) 7.30pm
Ladies Afternoon Badminton Club 2.30pm
Model Railway Club 7.00pm
Men’s Bowling Club 08.30 am
Bowling Club 7.00pm
Praise Band Practice 7.00pm – 9.00pm
Other Activities For Adults
Social Outreach Information
- Chattabox (Parent and Toddler group) Tuesdays 10.15am to 11.45am
- Drop-in Coffee Bar Wednesdays 10.00am to 12.00pm
- Contact Centre Thursdays 3.30pm to 5.30pm
- English (ESOL) Classes Thursdays 7.30pm to 9.30pm
- Storehouse drop-off point )Non-perishable food products may be left in the blue Storehouse receptacle in the Hub)